Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My new work

I have started my very first work as a junior J2ME programmer in a respectable company named Info2Cell (Information to cellular, I guess)


I started work there at 4 Feb. 2007, after about 10 days of my graduation project discussion at the university (The Hashemite University).
Every thing is great at the company but two things:
1. I have been there for about 3 weeks and I haven't started working on something serious yet, hey, you are killing me out there, Grrrrrrrrr.
2. My chair is making an annoying sound.

God help me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job man

but if u dont like it , go at ur home and sleep very well ,

hehehe

Congratulations about ur first blog
it's very nice


go ahead

Regards,
FDI

Sameer Alomari said...

hey Ahmad ...
i hope you are enjoying your job
you will be a great person

hope you luck

Sameer Alomari